Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Friday, September 12, 2008

Voting

If you are planning to vote in the 2008 General Election, take some time to check out all the candidates on your states ballot. There are several websites online that offer a concise history on each states candidates. You can find out where the candidates from all parties stand on the issues that are important to you.

I believe that voting is an obligation to my family as well as my neighbors. The choice that I make in my vote will affect their futures. So I urge you to take a moment or two to review the candidates for both the Presidential election and those running for office in your state. Be an informed voter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin