Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where I Blog From Meme


Okay, I am finally getting around to this meme. I found my camera, brought it up here and took the pic. Now I need to clean up the place a bit :). I have one more thing to blog today and that's that quiz thingy Journey of Truth posted. I have to go take the quiz and see what it says. Then I won't look at this area until Sometime Friday or Saturday. Pre-cooking for Thursday begins tomorrow. I can't wait!!!! I love the holidays. I really really do.

2 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

I like the medals on the desk. Are they Miraculous? :)

Dawn said...

Nope..I wish..one is Our Lady of Fatima and the other is Our Lady of Guadalupe. Oh..and what you don't see is the bracelet under the monitor that has all the saints on it. I've been working on replacing all the jumprings. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin