Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas Darling!

My man likes Christmas. He likes Christmas all year long! He's got Richie Rich taste on a Good Times budget. But I love him and if Donna Summer could sing it "He works hard for the money." So...this year..he asked for something..something that gave me heart palpitations at the bank.

He asked for, and God has blessed us to be able to afford, this:


A Ford F-150 King Ranch Pick 'em up truck
Let me tell ya..he's smilin' from ear to ear!


Merry Christmas Darling! I love you.

1 comment:

Sarah - Kala said...

That will come in handy . . . definitely. Merry Christmas, Richie (he he he)!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin