Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Feast of Mary The Mother of God

What a happy beautiful day! Today is the feast of Our Blessed Mother. Thanks Be to God for offering her to us, as our heavenly Mother. Thank you also to my earthly mother, for her gift of imparting the Faith to her children. It is because of the foundation she helped to build that God has seen fit to bless us. I am grateful for her "yes" to life and for the gift of my parents marriage. Together they have been a model for me and a witness to the blessings of the Sacrament of Marriage.

Today, Father Simon told us that if we do not see Jesus in our mothers, than we won't be able to see Him in anyone. I see Him in my mother, in both my parents. I thank them for their many gifts and blessings. For their endless prayers, for the foundation they built in me.

May God Bless them and keep them, May He make His face to shine up on them and May He look kindly upon them and give them Peace.
Happy New Year

1 comment:

Sarah - Kala said...

That is a pretty powerful statement: I can definitely see Jesus in my mum and dad. Thank God for that! And, isn't it the truth? You bet!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin