Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Blogosphere Virus

I seemed to have picked up whatever it was that was passing through this blogosphere. Sunday night it started with the tickle in the back of the throat. Monday I was forcibly knocked down (just after getting off the phone with Sarah at JOT..hmmmm..coincidence?) and spent most of the day in bed. Yesterday I went to the doc and was told it was just a cold. Ugh. They did take a throat culture and I should find out today if it grew anything suspicious.

I spent most of yesterday in bed as well. I've been living on Nyquil since Monday. Today the body pains are gone but the sore throat is hanging around.

The family rallied and got schoolwork done and house cleaning as well. Hubby and the kids made dinner AND dessert! All in an attempt (they told me) to make me smile. It did the trick.

Hubby is recovering from his reversal well. Thank you to all who are praying for him. He's not had to take any painkiller, not even tylenol. Thanks Be to God! He truly is my hero.

Be back soon...(cough cough)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Get better soon! We've been sick here as well. I want to fumigate my house at this point!!!

Sarah - Kala said...

I'm sorry you're sick, love. I'll try and ring you up if I can find my voice - or my voice won't grate on your nerves. Ugh! Get well!

Allison said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Feel better soon, I pray!

CJ Sweet said...

Hope you feel better soon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin