Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Facebook and Old Friends

Update: So who will be the first to share? With all the seriousness of Lent and all the solemn posts on this Ash Wednesday, I suppose I should have waited to post this.

So I went and did it. I got a Facebook account because I'm coming up on my 20th high school reunion. Our class president set up a page so we could all network and get in touch.

Well, I have found folks I haven't seen in 20 years and it's really kind of exciting. It's neat to reconnect and hear the stories about their lives over the years.

Our reunion is planned for June but I don't know if I'll be able to go. There are some work issues there. I am going to really try as I'd love to see these old friends again.

I have to begin going through some old photo albums and posting some high school pictures. It's crazy to think 20 years has gone by. Man! I'm gettin' old!

Did you go to your 20 year reunion? Is it coming up and you are undecided?

I invite you to post a picture of yourself from high school. It's fun to see the clothes, the hair and the innocence on our young faces. The excitement about starting our own lives. Share! Share!

This is my favorite picture from high school. My girlfriend and I were just so happy!

2 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

You've always had such a brilliant and large smile!

I miss you!

Dawn said...

Thanks for the compliment JOT! Glad you didn't say I have such a big mouth! :) I miss you too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin