Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Sunday, February 15, 2009

What He's Been Up To...

My man has been feeling creative lately. Here are some pictures of what he has been up to lately:



His Tee Pee for the kids and a swing for Mr. Pinch all made from the wonderful plethora of fallen loblolly pines in the area.

Then, the sneaky sneak, surprised me with this yesterday:



This card was so hilarious I had to share:




I love the "porky rinds" and "fatty's chips"! This is why I love this guy.

3 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

Okay, two things I'm noting: the smokeless days meter is gone and when I click to enlarge the photo montage I see you on the back porch chatting on the phone and the other arm is bent like you have a drink (I hope) or a smoke (I hope not) or your arm is resing cock-eyed. So, you're still not smoking yeah? Were you chatting your mom, Jen, your sis, or me???

Happy Val day - late! Your hubs is a keeper!

Molly said...

What a great card. Very Funny!!

I hope the kids like the Tee Pee, I would have liked to have one as a kid.

regan said...

what a sweetie!
love the teepee, the swing
and the flowers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin