Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Friday, August 14, 2009

I Might Be Hooked!

On Close to My Heart stamps that is. My girlfriend has introduced me to this beautiful craft after I have been dormant for a few years. The feel of the papers in my hand gave me a thrill! Oh no!
I have about 2 sets of stamps right now, in a drawer in a closet somewhere that I haven't touched in years. But the feel of the paper, the crisp, clear acrylic blocks and the catalog, with it's pages and pages of beautiful layouts and cards....ohhhhh man! It could be addictive.

And get this! The stamps are so thin that they can store in a photo box! No more huge plastic bins to store my crafts stuff. Oh I might just be able to love this one.

And here's a shameless plug for my girlfriend, after all, she introduced me to these acrylic wonders.

Lola's shop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin