Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

BLOG BREAK!!

It's been a while since I played this game..thanks Sarah-Kala for tagging me..here goes:

Six names you go by:

Well that just depends on who your talkin' to!


Three things you are wearing:


After careful consideration of this question, I came to the realization that I hope everyone who reads this is wearing at least 3 pieces of clothing. Otherwise... Yuk.

Three things you want very badly right now:

Right now I have all I need..a good hot cuppa joe, peace and quiet and a cute dog.

Three things you did last night/yesterday:

Hey now, what's with the personal questions?!?!
Okay okay...we're really not that exciting..we watched Greta and cried, AFHV and laughed and tuned into a bit of O'Reilly before turning in. Do you know there is a representative in Congress with the last name Weiner. How tough is that?! Bless his heart.

Two things you ate today:

I haven't eaten yet.

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
I had to go check the phone! :)

Sarah and my hubby.

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

One day at a time! I've learned not to posit an answer that far in advance.

Your three favorite beverages:

Water
Water
Oh...and more...Water.

So there ya have it. Take a blog break and play along if you will. Just leave me a link in the 'ol combox and I'll check it out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin