Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Book Overload

Here are some of the titles I am *currently* reading:

Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World
Praying The Mass
The Rule of Benedict
The Five Love Languages
Swimming With Scapulars
Sharing Christs Priesthood: A Bible Study For Catholics
Culture of Corruption

I need an intervention! The thing is I am enjoying all of them. Even if I only read a paragraph of each every day.
Today, I am going to try to focus on just one. Now, I just have to figure out which one I want to focus on.

In the meantime I have papers to grade and 1st quarter grades to upload. Oh..and I feel something coming on...I had to make a choice this morning between coffee or Nyquil. I chose coffee.

I. Just. Don't. Have. Time. To. Get. Sick!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm bad about this, too! So many books, so little time :D

Sarah - Kala said...

Read something light and sensible: Jane Austen's Emma. C'mon! Join the group that starts on the 16th. ;)

All those titles sound great. I've read "swimming with . . . " and it's good. Very good, if I recall.

I'd set them up in order of desire and take the top off the stack to finish first.

I commented about the bread/stone question on my blog. Won't repeat here. ;)

Anne said...

I loved a Mary heart in a Martha World! It was a great book!

I never heard of Swimming with Scapulars. The title is intriguing! Who wrote it?

Cindy said...

It's hard isn't it? So many good books so little time.
cindy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin