Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Trip to The Movies


Yesterday my hubby took me to see Michael Jackson's This Is It.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Despite his many problems, this man truly had an unbelievable talent. He has a way of making you feel his music. It is thrilling to me, to watch someone who has so much talent use it so well. Whether it's MJ or MK(my big sister) I love to see the passion that comes from God given talent.

Funny at times, musically and visually stunning, check it out if you are so inclined.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dawn-You made me want to see this!

Sarah - Kala said...

Still not interested.
I know I'd sit through it grinding my teeth.
I know he was talented, don't get me wrong, but he never was my cuppa. I appreciate some of his songs, however. I just can't watch him, you know?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin