Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas is in Full Swing!

We are getting the Wii. Okay, I broke down. I couldn't hold out against the five..they combined forces against me and I was easily crushed. I'm kind of excited actually! (I called first dibs on making a mii!)

I just finished grading some papers from before Christmas break. Glad to see all are doing well. I think it's just absolutely amazing the things these kids are learning and doing. They are teaching me everyday! This is our last week off and then it's back to the books.

It's cold here..in the 20's this morning. I know not as cold as other locales, but definitely not as warm as some.

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Enjoy the Wii, I am not looking forward to getting back to the books.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin