Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's New Years Eve & The Baby's coming!

Prayers for my brother and sister-in-law as they are well on their way to becoming parents for the first time! G. went into labor this morning around 4 am. She's getting there slowly. I know first babies can take a bit of assistance in coming, so to all my prayer warriors out there, storm heaven for a quick labor and a healthy delivery for both mom and baby!

Please keep my parents in prayer as well, as they are traveling from PA to be with them and the weather is not all that great. It's snowing at brother's right now. They have a bit of a drive (4-5 hours).

Oh! What a good day it is! What a wonderful day it will be!

I'll keep you updated on when the little one gets here. Blessings!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have said a prayer for everyone...please keep me posted on what happens

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Praying!

Our Family said...

We will pray

Sarah - Kala said...

I'm so excited for them! Give them my best when you can relay the message! Prayers for all!!!

Therese said...

praying.

Happy New year to you Dawn.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin