Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Friday, May 7, 2010

Show Choir


Our homeschool drama troupe performed Disney's Spectacular last night! They were phenomenal! I was so proud of all of them. They sang songs from Song of The South, Cinderella, Snow White, Mary Poppins, Jungle Book and Pinocchio. Due to copyright I can't post any video. :( There are some real stars in this group and it is just thrilling to see them come out of their shell and just shine!

As much as they drive me crazy, I love each and everyone of them dern kids!

3 comments:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

What blessings they are... Thanks for sharing. Wish I could have heard them sing. God bless, Lloyd

Katie said...

That's awesome! Happy Mother's Day :D

gramma2many said...

Don't you just love when these kids perform. To see so much talent is such a blessing to me. My granddaughter Elizabeth performed her second year in a county wide choir drawn from the schools in our county.
I had no idea that that is where you live. We were there when Stan went to Life Chiropractic.
Late Happy Mothers Day to you!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin