Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Friday, July 23, 2010

Memories..light the corners of my mind..

Friday Flashback


I'm participating for the first time in Friday Flashback from The Musings of a Mom..check it out! It's really fun.



9 years ago in March I visited Hawaii for the first time. I was able to hang out with my best Navy girlfriend for 2 weeks! It was one of the most spectacular opportunities I have ever had. This was taken at Cheeseburger in Paradise at Waikiki. What a blast!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely surprise, Dawn! So glad you participated! Looks like it was a fun trip!

Gardenia said...

Hi I'm here from Musings of a Mom. Nice to meet you! great pic. I bet Hawaii was fun!

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Just curious: were you in the Navy also or just your girlfriend?

I will check out the memory lane meme. It sounds interesting although there are some memories that I would prefer to leave in the past!

BTW, I want to let you and other followers know that my Blest Atheist blogspot went down. I replaced it with 100th Lamb (www.emahlou.blogspot.com). I explain why there.

Dawn said...

Elizabeth: Yep, I was in for 9 years. We were stationed together for all 9. I miss that girl.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin