Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A New Direction

I've been distracted from blogging lately. I bought my new camera..a Sony a230. I love it. I don't even know how to use it, but I am learning! I can't wait to take pics of the fireworks tonight! I have created a new place to post all my photo's on this learning journey. Love That Face! I hope you'll stop by there every now and then and take a gander at my photo's. I'll be taking the portraits for the home school groups yearbook next year, so I need to practice, practice!

Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July! Thanks to all who serve to keep us free! Thanks to all those who have served and to those that will be. You are the heart of America!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck learning your new camera...I will definitely be checking out your photos!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin