Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Flashback!

Friday Flashback



These cousins (mine and my sisters boys) were all born within two years of each. This pic was taken at my mom's house in PA, in 1997, before our transfer to Guam.

My sisters boys are on either side (blondie and funny face) and my 2 are in the middle (plaid shirt and crazy baby)..what was I thinking with that hat? :) It must have been cold.

I wish we were closer! For now, we are separated by a few thousand miles(according to Yahoo! Maps, 2290.44 to be exact). One day hopefully we will be nearer each other...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great flashback! Thanks for participating!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin