Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sweet Dreams

Had my first dream about my baby last night. I was with my parents, but only saw my father. No delivery or anything..just walking through my parent's house with this little balled up bundle with a binky. :) I knew it was my little boy. I woke up happy. I don't usually remember my dreams so this is a special treat.

This morning as I took my first sip of coffee, I felt the baby kicking. Oh what joy! I cannot express it. I guess this little one likes Dunkin' Donuts Hazelnut :).

Of course, I haven't felt it again, but it is enough. I go for another appt this Thursday and hopefully Doc will take a peek with the ultrasound. I have the big ultrasound where they check for all kinds of stuff (that's so very medical sounding right?) on the 26th. I have to go to the big hospital downtown for that one.

I am still amazed that God has given us this wonderful opportunity. Oh! That we may serve Him well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!

Allison said...

That is so sweet!

Sarah Oldham said...

I can't believe you didn't call me and wake my butt up for that! LOL. Just kidding. Congratulations. You know I love you and am thrilled to high heavens for you. ;)

Mike in CT said...

awesome! praying for you and your beautiful baby.

Our Family said...

Excited for you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin