Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And So It Goes


When I visited the polling center yesterday to cast my ballot, the lines were long so myself and about 40 others were sent to a room to wait. We got to watch T.V..guess which channel? CNN. My state went for McCain, but not for lack of trying.

Our new POTUS elect has already began his backtracking with his comment "The road ahead will be long, our climb will be steep. We may not get there in one year, or even in one term, but America I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there." (emphasis mine)

3 comments:

Michele said...

yup, and so it goes. pray for his conversion.

Sarah - Kala said...

Hang in there - this is not the end . . . it might be the beginning of the end, but it's not the end yet!!

Sarah - Kala said...

And just where is he proposing we are going to? I still feel like this isn't the yellow brick road. We're going to have to fast and pray a very long time. But you know what? I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me. And so can you and you and you and you and you . . .

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin