Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Divine Office - Time to Learn

I am so very excited! I finally received my copy of Divine Office for Dodo's! Earlier this year my very good friend, Journey of Truth, gave to me a beautiful breviary. However, I had no idea what to do with it. I tried to learn on my own but it can get very confusing and I soon lost track of it. I had heard about this book for dodo's like me, did some research and ordered it. I am on my way to praying The Divine Office and my heart is simply full of joy at the thought of joining my prayers with so many others in this great prayer of The Church.
Divine Office For Dodo's

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that! I may have to check it out!

Sarah - Kala said...

Hurrah! I didn't realize it was "out" so now I have to go shopping whilst there's the spare change in my pocket. :_) Glad you are still after that book I gave you. It went to a very good heart. Love ya, Sarah (JOT)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin