Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gratituesday!

Post six things you are thankful for and pass it on to others.

1. My Lord and My God for the joys and trials
2. My Guardian angel for keeping me out of too much trouble and keeping me alive.
3. My husband for loving me and telling me about it
4. My children for their innocence and goodness
5. My mom and dad for their guidance and wisdom
6. My brothers and sisters for continuing to make me laugh and cry and miss them like crazy every day. Who ever thought that I would miss my childhood torturers? ;)

so if you have read this and haven't done it yet, you're tagged!

1 comment:

Juli said...

Hey, Dawn. I didn't see an e-mail for you, so I am just writing you here to tell you thanks for letting me know who "Ingrid" was. I may have seen her in a movie, but I never know names.
I'm reading "The Story of a Soul" right now. I'll probably move on to the Diary of St. Faustina, because I've had it for a while and never read it. I'd also like to read the Imitation of Christ that St. Therese talks about in her book.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin