Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Hot Tub Award



I created this new award for all those folks out there that deserve a good long soak in a hot, bubbly, muscle relaxing little piece of heaven.

There aren't any requirements. You can pass this one on to anyone you know who could use some peace and quiet or need a well-deserved break.

For starters I am sending this one out to Mau, no need for a snuggie or a blanket on the couch..just hop in and let your cares and worries bubble away! And Sarah who's been feeling a bit under the weather and has some sore muscles from all that ice shoveling. Enjoy ladies. Enjoy.

Oh! And don't forget this handy dandy sign for extra relief:


3 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

Oh, that sounds so nice - and even better that you should bestow this upon me. Thanks, Dawn. Join me? Mau? We'll have some martinis or something posh!!

Maurisa said...

Awesome! Thanks for thinking of me! I could really use the warm up.

Sarah, I can go martinis or Guinness, your choice!

Sarah - Kala said...

Mau, you're my kind of friend!! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin