Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One of those days...

Today has been one of those days! I feel like I have run a marathon today. I got up this morning at 5 am to sit for the neighbor who got recalled early. Just an hour..but it was earl-i! If you know what I mean.

Then to the doc with my hubby to check on all things vasovasostomy. Healing is progressing well and he has about 4 more weeks before he will be back to 'normal'.

Next, off to the tax center to do my taxes. I would've done it on my own, however I had to file two state taxes and they are always so confusing when one member is in the military and not a resident. Well, the Lt. that filed for me was so great. Hubby didn't go with me so I had to go track him down to get his signature.

While I was getting his signatures the kids called because the Direct T.V guy was at the door..totally forgot he was coming..he couldn't come in without someone over 18 at home so he went to Burger King until I got back. Whew.

Then back out again to head to work and do my mandatory training. 2 hours later and of to the commissary to get the ingredients for my babycakes that I am going to be cooking at the homeschool group tomorrow.

Now I'm home and God Bless my kids. They were great today. They got their work done and didn't fight and the house wasn't destroyed when I got home.

Dinner is on and I am ready to hit the sack. It's only 6:30 pm. What a day!

How was yours?

1 comment:

Sarah - Kala said...

Ugh, maybe not as busy as yours, but I am knackered!! Up early with 2 - 2.5 hours of sleep, babysat early, lunch, get the eldest, shop at mall, home, feed kids, boys and hubs at Scouts, prayers to be said, laundry running, dishes to be washed . . . I'm so knackered.

Tomorrow's another day. Morning coffee??? (((((HUGS))))

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin