Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What a Wonderful Blessing

This last weekend was full of wonderful blessings.

My brother and his family were able to come and spend some time with us. They live very near by but, unfortunately we are not able to get together often because of schedules. It is always so awesome when we can visit with them.

We were also blessed to have our priest friend come down to bless our new home. He brought with him a wonderful family that we made fast friends with. I can't thank them enough for coming. They have a precious family and we are honored to meet them.

Father said Mass in our home on Monday and then we headed to the build site for the house blessing. There are no words to say how much it means to me to have Father say Mass in our home and bless our new home. It is just the right start. Here are some pictures.





2 comments:

Therese said...

oh your house looks awesome.

It is wonderful to have a house blessed. We have had all the houses we live in blessed.

Sarah - Kala said...

Awesome digs, girlfriend! Say, did Father jump in that puddle in his cassock???? Hilarious! He is one special servant of God, that is for sure. As I was cleaning out our old place, I did think about him a lot . . . he blessed our old place and a few Masses were said in our old place. That house has some wonderful memories and still has good stuff in it. I am never afraid to be in that house - I know it is because it is blessed. I've been alone in it quite a lot lately, getting it cleaned out and such. It's a process . . . almost done (tomorrow AM, I think I'll be done). Please tell Father we think about him and keep him and his family in our prayers all the time. Oh, and if he ever does ask for it, you have my permission to give him our address etc.. I'd love to be able to send him cards on holidays and such.

Hey, and you do not look preggers,yet, so fantastic!! You look great!!!

I so miss you. I love you dearly, my friend!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin