Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Liturgial Renewal almost complete

Thanks to Catholic Knight for posting this.

The U.S. Catholic Bishops have launched a new website to help American Catholics study the new text for the 3rd Edition Roman Missal.

I encourage you to read and study these texts as part of your spiritual reading. The changes are beautiful, especially to the Eucharistic prayers.

Check it out below...implementation could come in 2010.

3rd Edition Roman Missal

2 comments:

Anne said...

Dawn, thank you so much for this! I'm really looking forward to the changes, I think it will be beautiful! My pastor however, is very angry and bitter. He speaks about it in his homilies and calls them "horrendous changes which are about to be inflicted upon us"

Will you help me pray for him and for my parish?

Sarah - Kala said...

I'll pray for Anne's pastor and parish. I'll pray for mine as well. I have one priest who is really rather spot on, so to speak, and one who is so left of center, it's strange. Military priests need our prayers, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin