Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Sunday, September 13, 2009

my blue chip has bit the dust

The blue memory chip that is. I have to go get one tomorrow because I have to show you what my hubby has been working on all day. In fact he's out at Lowes right now because we needed a few more things.

Since I can't show you, I'll tell ya about it. He's making a rain storage system for the house. 4 55 gallon drums connected via pvc pipe with a spigot to release the water to the hose and then the garden and yard. I can't wait for rain!

I will get a memory card tomorrow and take some pics to share. Now..we just need to figure out those solar panels!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin