Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Thursday, October 29, 2009

MMMmmmm..mmmmm...mmmmm

I am making brisket for dinner tonight. Marinated in Claude's famous brisket sauce. My neighbor gifted me with a bottle of this! It is unbelievably yummy! My house smells like a BBQ joint. Yum!

I've got some company coming tonight and I tell ya, I can't wait! I love having friends over. I've got a few more preparations..peel potatoes for mash, and get the living room dusted. I managed to get out this morning and get the rest of the kids costume accessories. They wanted to be hippies for Halloween. Go figure. Even dad is in on it. They only had one "afro" left at Party City so we had to go with the "rocker" hair. Sorta Elvis looking. I'll post some pictures this weekend.

Unfortunately, couldn't find the chest hair the oldest wanted. (That just makes me laugh).

Anyhow, I'm off to dust..you know..I think I'll go with baked potatoes instead of mashed. Yeah...Perfecto!
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Mike in CT said...

Sounds great! When is dinner?

(btw, when I saw your post title, I was thinking you were starting a serenade of Dear Leader.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin