Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Friday, December 11, 2009

Miskellaneous!

Yes, I know I spelled it wrong. :)

The play went very well last night! The kids were great. I was such a proud mama! Their timing was on and the funny parts were even funnier than during practice!

Mr. Pinch did some folk dances with her Folk Culture class. It's always fun to see 8 year old boys and girls have to dance together! They all did a great job!

Today is the last full day, bowling and hubbys party at work. Then I have to head to work. Next week begins vacation and finally some time to let Advent sink in around here. I'm looking forward to that.

How's your Advent going? Or not going?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin