Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Nut Bread

I finally tried my mom's nut bread recipe. After I quartered it, the original recipe makes close to 40 loaves, I had 9 loaves. Lot's to share.
I still have some kinks to work out on the technique. My side seams keep splitting(that's what's gonna happen to my pants if I don't get these into someone else's hands soon!). But they are so dern good! Yummy Yummy Yummy.
My good mom! She stayed on the phone with me all day yesterday talking me through this. Thanks much mommy!


See my split sides!!! Argh!!!!!

Happy Easter Ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious! My grandfather made a yummy Polish coffee cake for us on Easter (along with many, many other goodies which my dear Grandmother once made {God rest her}).

A blessed Easter to you and yours!

Alleuia,
Grace Marie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin