Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Saturday, May 22, 2010

MmmmMmmm Peanut Butter

I got him! The mouse I mean. Over the last few weeks we noticed we had a new neighbor in our back yard. Mr. Mouse was after my birdseed and has been getting bolder and bolder. Yesterday morning as I was enjoying my coffee, said Mr. Mouse, sat on my pool box watching me. I had moved the birdseed that he had so nicely decimated and he was on the search for it. He even was so bold as to stand on the sill of my window and look in. That did it for me. I told him "I'm gonna get you you little son of a biscuit eater."

And I did. I was actually surprised to hear the click of the trap last night. I didn't think he'd be caught so easily. Sure enough, this morning the little son of a biscuit eater has gone on to the nether world with all the other little biscuit eaters. :)

Job done. Gotta love that peanut butter.

5 comments:

Katie said...

What a relief!

Anonymous said...

I like the name "Biscuit Eater."

-Jaystar

Anonymous said...

Glad he's (or she) is gone!

Sarah Oldham said...

That was fast!
I'm with your kid: son of a biscuit eater is hilarious! Very cool.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Now I wonder ... how many mice will turn up for the funeral?

Only joking of course!

God bless.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin