Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Monday, September 13, 2010

In the Air Tonight...

like Phil Collins says "I can feel it comin' in the air tonight.."

There are definitely some storm clouds on the horizon. Just not sure if they will hit or pass on by. Kinda hopin' they pass on by.

But it's just a storm..eventually the sun comes back out, you assess the damage and keep on truckin'. I'm not so easily damaged.

40 Days for life is upon us. Are you going to join? Do you know that you can pray from your own home? I am going this year. I'm taking the kids. Cause they know. And we will stand for those that can't stand for themselves. Our kick off rally is 2 days after my 15th week ultrasound. I am taking the kids to that ultrasound. They are so very excited to see their sibling in the womb. I am too.

My son is sitting through his Eagle Board of Review right now. He's so funny, before he left he said his armpits will be like sprinklers during his board. He even made this funny visual of a sprinkler with his arm up..he cracked me up. Once the district representative okays his package it goes to the National review board. Then we get "the" letter. Then we start planning the ceremony. He's worked very hard for this and I am so very proud of him. I can still remember his little self all curled up in my lap. His high voice just asking question after question. His blue eyes shining with curiosity and excitement. I just love that boy. I really do.
Good luck Son. Never let 'em see ya sweat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also wish your son good luck
:-)

Anonymous said...

How did it go? Can't wait to hear!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin