Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Three Things

I was going to sit down and write a beautiful blog post about flowers and blue skies..no not really, but I actually had a few minutes of privacy and silence. No sooner did I click on "New Post", El Bambino started crying. I swear that boy has some kind of telekinetic thing going on. He knows. I mean it. He KNOWS! So, he's up there crying now..getting madder and madder. I suppose my time is up. Oh, my three things!

1. I'm in the process of reading a book to review here. On the Church and New Media. It's very good. I really like it.
2. I want to blog more about my faith. That's coming. Not sure where God will lead me on that one. Adoration is key.
3. I want to just plain blog more. Anyone out there with teens, tweens and babies have tips and tricks to find time to blog when there is no time? Help!

If you didn't know...Jesus waits for you silently in the Tabernacle. Go visit with him in Adoration. Even if you are not Catholic. He wants you there. With all your baggage, with all your kids and with all your love. One hour that will change your life. Guaranteed.

1 comment:

jass said...

Thanks for sharing these three things.

Helping hand

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin