Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Music on My Mind

I went to bed and woke up this morning with this song in my head.

Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me.
When I was hungry, you gave me to eat
When I was thirsty, you gave me to drink
When I was homeless, you opened your door
When I was naked, you gave me your coat
When I was weary, you helped me find rest
When I was anxious, you calmed all my fears
When in a prison, you came to my cell
When on a sick-bed, you cared for my needs
When I was laughed at, you stood by my side
When I was happy you shared in my joy

Now enter into the home of My Father
Whatsoever you do, to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me.

"Without love, deeds, even the most brilliant, count as nothing." - St. Therese
Story of a Soul, Chapter VIII

St. Therese of the child Jesus and The Holy Face, ora pro nobis.

1 comment:

Sarah - Kala said...

Ora pro nobis! Amen.

My sister has my book. I hope she's reading it or will read it, but I think the Therese rosary I made her for Christmas will prompt her to.

Hugs,
Sarah

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin