I decided to take part in this Meme I found at Keeper of The Keys.
Here are the instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me".
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
And Here are the questions that Shelly sent me:
1. What made you decide to start a blog and was there someone in particular who prodded you to start one?
My good friend Sarah at Ora Et Labora inspired me to start a blog. I had been thinking of a way to put my ideas out to others..to share..to get feedback and this has been a very good venue.
2. What states have you lived in?
Texas, California, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Georgia, Florida, Maine, and Virginia
3. Are you a stickler for a clean organized home?
Nope. I am a clutter bug. I usually have papers and mail all over the house. I have plenty of "organizing" bins, but rarely are they used for actual organizing. Unless we have company. Than I make quick use of them. :) I do like a clean bathroom though. That usually gets the most attention around here.
4. Which one of the saints most resembles your character/personality?
Oh, man. That's a tough one. I am just beginning to learn about the Saints and don't feel like I could choose one that is most like me.
5. If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Wow. Hmmmm. Wow. I guess it would be "How'm I doin?" you know, with all he's given me.
There it is. My answers. If you would like to take part in this leave me a comment and I'll send you your questions. It's really quite fun!