Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today, January 6, 2009

Outside my window..it is quiet and gray.

I am thinking...the wonder of my children as they enjoy their gifts from the Three Kings.

I am thankful for...life.

From the learning rooms..my littlest one wants to read the dictionary! Yay!

From the kitchen...breakfast is in full swing.

I am wearing...my jammies, an old workout shirt and extra extra large pink sleeping pants..soooo comfortable.

I am creating...a cooking class agenda.

I am going...to have some more coffee...yum.

I am reading...Salvation is From The Jews and The Diary of St. Faustina.

I am hoping...the sun comes out today.

I am hearing...my oldest has his tunes on already..Matt Maher at 8 am..wow!

Here is picture thought I am sharing: This time last year, we were taking in the sights as we prepared to say Goodbye to the DC area. If you have never been inside the White House, plan it! It's an awesome trip....


You can participate Here.

1 comment:

Sarah - Kala said...

I've been wanting to join in this daybook meme for a while now, but I just haven't figured out how the linky works or if I'm even going to post it right. I'll dinker around and see what happens.

You inspire me!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin