Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Crazy 8's



JMJ over at Totus Tuus tagged me for this meme. Thanks JMJ! I haven't been tagged in a while. This will be fun.

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. More House Hunting.
2. Finishing school.
3. The swimming pool.
4. Mr. Pinch's First Eucharist
5. New Life!
6. Warm sunshine.
7. Dinner out with my hubby.
8. A nice long walk on the beach.


8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Graded science papers.
2. Won the latest battle with the laundry monster
3. Helped Mr. Pinch learn about Antarctica
4. Learned about St. Rose of Lima with Pannini
5. Marveled at the energy the kids have.
6. Interviewed for a managers course with my employer
7. Refused the counter offer on the house we were looking at
8. Had a great night at work.

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Build the home of our dreams.
2. Win the HGTV dream home (I am obsessing about "homes" now..help!!!)
3. High school Math.
4. Get more exercise
5. Visit my friends up north.
6. Paint or draw
7. Inspire others to join our choir at church
8. Attend Adoration more often.

8 Shows I Watch
1. Survivor
2. Lost
3. Hell's Kitchen
4. American Idol (only if it's been recorded)
5. Heroes
6. Food Network Challenge
7. The Biggest Loser
8. Fox News

8 tags - Thanks to all my followers! Here are my tags:

Amy at Our Daily Blessing
Rita at Faith of a Convert
Mom E at Conservamom
Nancy at Be Not Afraid
Kimberly at Our God is An Awesome God
Ellie at Ellie Great
SAHMinIL at My Adventures into Christian Homeschooling
Mrs. Jill O. at Standing Up for Life

Have fun ladies!

1 comment:

Nichole "Nikki" Warren said...

LOL I got tagged already by Tabatha @ Carmelite Mommy (http://carmelitemommy.blogspot.com/)

My post is going to publish tomorrow morning @ 8 am. I had you on my list of 8 tags. You were number 7. LOL. So now you don't have do it for me! LOL :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin