Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finally Clean!

In my last post I told how Sarah Kala had inspired me to work on my filing cabinet. Well...I haven't quite gotten to that yet. However, I did manage to rearrange and reorder my "spare" room. It is now our office. I took apart the "bed" and put the extra mattress on Mr. MiddleMan's bed..he's got a softer one now. :)

Then moved all the Christmas decorations from that room to my room and finally to their resting place...my closet. Yes. It is that big. Sinful, really.

Here are some pics of the spaces: I didn't get a before of the spare room..it was too horrendous!

The office..yep..we do use that treadmill for walking/running!

The Christmas Decorations "before", taking up the left side of my room.

All Clean!
The Closet/storage place. We don't have any other storage except this closet. We'll be working on the attic soon.

My next subject to tackle..the office desk and the filing cabinet, currently out of view.


8 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

AWESOME job, Dawn!!!! Don'tcha just feel so good???? You know you do!

Unknown said...

Very good! You two inspire me!

Sarah - Kala said...

BTW, when did you cave or find the extra money to get the Wii Resort (not cheap!) and the Wii fit (what you had earlier said you had to find the money for "next payday" or "whenever"). Did you crack??? ;)

Sarah - Kala said...

Also, are you going to trim the long drapes? Or are you into that cool, billowing breezy romantic thing? AND, who got the Odamit garden head and will they/you grow it?

Sarah - Kala said...

You have a bazillion icons on your screen. Uff da!

Sarah - Kala said...

Can you tell Chief's watching the game?!?!?!? He came home early for it!!!!

Dawn said...

Good Lord Girl! Get off micro zoom on my pics! :) I do have way too many icons..and the obama head..well that was a funny for the hubby. To tell you the truth, I think it's awful. But he likes it. And the wii stuff..you know how easy I am..a smile..a chore done without asking..the kitchen was actually swept! The trash was out on time and on the curb "before" we saw the truck coming!..such little things bring great suprises to those kiddos. Plus I did get a nice big ol' kiss from hubster!

Sarah - Kala said...

Dawn, you know I'm teasing, yeah?
I love it when folks post pics as I almost always click on it to enlarge. I like details. It tells more. ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin