Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'd like you to meet...

our little gift.


Just 10 weeks and growing. Please keep this little one in your prayers. We'll be back to see this tiny one in 5 weeks. Pray that the fibroids (you can see one on the lower right hand corner) that surround it do not invade it's space and that they degenerate or just stay out of the way! Mother of Perpetual Help, Pray for Us!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats! Oh what a blessing! Children are such joys! God bless you and the dear child!

Grace Marie

Sarah Oldham said...

You know I'm "praying hard" for you and this littlest one. I'm glad you are finally going public with the news! More prayers!!!!

Mike in CT said...

Congratulations! We will keep you and your little one in our prayers.

Unknown said...

So excIted for you! Of course I will pray!

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Congratulations on the little one!

Dawn said...

Thank you all so very much. You are all truly a blessing to me.

melody said...

How wonderful! Congratulations! Sending up an Ave for you right now.

Gramma 2 Many said...

A new life!! How wonderful! God grant this precious one space and shrink the fibroid to nothingness.
I am sorry I almost missed this wonderful announcement, I am finding it harder and harder to keep up with the blogs I want to. Funny how life sometimes takes over, isn't it?

Dawn said...

Gramma2Many- Thank you for your prayers!

PattyinCT said...

Wowzers!!! How did I miss this one?!?

Soooooo excited for you!!! Please keep us posted on your blessing's development!!!

Mike and I and the kids will keep you in our prayers:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin