Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Flashback


It's been 8 years since my siblings and I have had the opportunity to be together. This was the last time. My sister and lil' big (he's younger than me, but older than my other brother) brother came to visit with all the kids. This pic is of the boy cousins. Now my youngest brother has a little boy to throw in the mix, but who knows when we'll be together again. My lil' big bro is in Afghanistan, his family is in Germany..my sis and her family are thousands of miles away on the west coast and my lil' baby bro is up north. It was good to be able to spend that time with them.

If you could, please keep a special intention of mine in your prayers. I appreciate it so very much!

2 comments:

Sarah Oldham said...

Good girl. ;)

I tagged you for a five fav devotions meme - if you have already done so, don't worry - let it go. ;)

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Love the photo! Thanks for participating~!

And yes, I will pray!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin