Text

"An error in the beginning is an error indeed." - St. Thomas Aquinas
"Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine." - St. Thomas Aquinas


Project Ultrasound


***10 Week Challenge Update: Week 1 9/12-9/16 10.75

Whaddya Say?

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Daybook - September 29, 2011

Happy Feast of The Archangels! St. Michael, Ora Pro Nobis!
You can participate at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

FOR TODAY September 29, 2011

Outside my window...people are beginning to stir and the business of getting ready to head to work and school as begun. I can hear the rumble of my husbands motorcycle, it drowns out all other sounds.

I am thinking...about our fieldtrip today. We are visiting Redcliffe Plantation. I am excited because I love history and historical things. I am a visual learner and trips like this are always fun for me.

I am thankful for...this day! Our priest reminds us that every day is a good day because we are alive to live it. Amen brother! I mean, Father!

From the learning rooms... We had to put the brakes on Saxon Adv Math. Reverse and begin again. 12th grade is hard man! Can I get a pass dude?

In the kitchen...My daughter made Mexican Wedding cookies last night. Delicious. We need to work on her cleanup skills...I can see some powdered sugar foot prints in the kitchen. She was covered in the stuff yesterday.

I am wearing...In my work out gear. Still walking and running the 10 mile a week challenge. I have to run tonight though, the fieldtrip is pretty early, so I won't have time for a run.

I am wondering...why is sugar so der goooood?!?!?

I am reading...got rid of SK..scared me. Reading Dante now. Different kind of scary.

I am hoping...God sends us a Presidential candidate that will be good for this country.

I am looking forward to...coffee! Yum!

I am hearing...the kids playing and singing as they prepare for their days..someobe just turned on Nanny 911.

Around the house...put a ceiling fan in the kitchen. I love it! Keeps the kitchen much cooler.

A few plans for the rest of the week:get my 10 miles in. Become proficient in advanced mathematics. Yeah.

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

Great daybook entry! I'm hoping with you on that presidential candidate. Have a great October! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin